The Koryu Corner
The Koryu Corner is open to everyone and is for the purpose of facilitating international exchange and mutual understanding.
At the counter, we offer information on daily life, Japanese language courses, events, travel and so on.We hold events which introduce Japanese cultures and seasonal customs.
- NewsNews from the Koryu Corner
Support HotlineFor help interpreting
with daily life issues and
- Life in SendaiInformation about daily life
in Sendai for
- Hospitals & ClinicsClinics that offer
in foreign languages.
- Information CounterWe offer various types
- LibraryWe have books in various
- Children's Play RoomPlay space for children.
- The Lecture Rooms
& WorkshopThis space is
for registered groups
- Bulletin BoardYou can look for new friends
and language exchange
& MagazinesWe have both Japanese
and foreign newspapers
- Koryu Corner
GalleryDisplay space for
- International sister city
friendship display areaInformation and displays
Sendai City’s International Sister/ Friendship Cities.
|Open||Daily from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., except between Dec. 29 to Jan. 3 and maintenance holidays.(one to two days per month)|
|The Koryu Corner is closed for maintenance on following day(s):||Sep. 3rd (Mon.),2018
*The Koryu Corner may also be temporarily closed on other days due to repairs or inspections.
E-mail: koryuc＊sentia-sendai.jp（Please replace「＊」with「@」）
〒980-0856 Sendai International Center Koryu Corner Aobayama, Aoba-ku, Sendai，Japan
※The Koryu Corner is on the 1st floor of the Sendai International Center.