Koryu Corner Gallery
The Koryu corner lends a part of the bulletin board to individuals or groups. It can be used for the exhibitions of international relation, cooperation, and foreign cultures.
* It cannot be used in the following cases.
- Advertisement of companies or goods
- Religious activities, political events or activities
- Selling goods and collecting donation money
- Threatening public order and morals
2 weeks (from Mon. to the Sun. after next, except on the Sendai international center and the Koryu corner closed days)
How to apply
Please come to the Koryu Corner with a written outline of the exhibition and fill out an application form.
6 months in advance of usage（If the day is on a closed day, it will be the next day.）
H:80ｃｍ×W:225ｃｍ×2 boards (use drawing pins) Please do not use easels, etc. to display your exhibit.
- Please inform us at least 2 weeks ahead of usage if you need to cancel or change the date of reservation.
- We are not liable to individuals or groups for any loss or damage of the works.
- Please prepare and remove by yourself between 9：00 and 20：00 during the usage period.
- You can park your delivery car above ground during carry in or out. After that, please park in the underground parking lot.(Fee: 200 yen for the first hour, 100 yen each additional 30 minutes)
For further information, please contact the Koryu corner.