January issue of Sendai City Newsletter is now available online!
You can read the January issue of Sendai City Newsletter in multiple languages (Japanese, English, Chinese and Korean) at Sendai City’s website listed below.
Sendai City Newsletter (Digested Version)
1. Why don’t you make “My Number”Individual Number Card? It can be used in various situations.
2. You can easily obtain various certificates such as Certificate of Residence at machines at convenience stores.
3. We send notices about the amount of premiums paid for the National Health Insurance, the Medical Care System for Elderly in the Latter Stage of Life, and the Nursing Care Insurance
4. National Pension Payments Begin when You Turn 20 Years Old
5. Currently Taking Applications for Municipal Housing(for Single Parent Families or Families with Small Children) : Applications Accepted until January 16
6. Measles and Rubella Vaccinations